Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aib app

Options
  • 26-01-2014 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

So I have an aib account and my fiancé has a ptsb account.
    Is there anyway I can transfer money into his account with the aib app?
    Or can he transfer money into mine with the ptsb app?
    If so how?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Both can be done once the payment is set up but payments on both have to be set up on the website rather than the apps. Aib site requires a card reader to set up the payment, ptsb site requires code from a text message that it'll send to your phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Mrs.Curtin to be

Both can be done once the payment is set up but payments on both have to be set up on the website rather than the apps. Aib site requires a card reader to set up the payment, ptsb site requires code from a text message that it'll send to your phone.

I have a card reader and I attempted to set it up on aib.ie but they only option they gave me too set up was add another aib account

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Reckon you're doing something wrong tbh. I closed my aib account a while back but before I did, I had set up payments to aib, ptsb and danske.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

I have a card reader and I attempted to set it up on aib.ie but they only option they gave me too set up was add another aib account
    On the main AIB Internet Banking website Choose 'Transfers & Payments' -> 'I want to transfer money to another ROI account' -> Start -> Select your account in dropdown menu 'From Account' & enter statement narrative -> Make a new payment -> fill in details & continue as instructed

Advertisement