Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One month on and still not connected to broadband

Options
  • 26-01-2014 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I need help. For one month now I'm trying unsuccessfully to get broadband. I gave Eircom the landline number and sent a solicitors letter confirming I own the premises. They are just ignoring me, can anyone suggest how I can get connected

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

I need help. For one month now I'm trying unsuccessfully to get broadband. I gave Eircom the landline number and sent a solicitors letter confirming I own the premises. They are just ignoring me, can anyone suggest how I can get connected
    Hi Comfreycream

If you would like to PM me the address and detauils of the issues you are having I'll look in to this for you.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Comfreycream

Hi Comfreycream

If you would like to PM me the address and detauils of the issues you are having I'll look in to this for you.

Thanks

Al
    Hi, I will do that right now, thanks

Advertisement