Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBC R4 in Cork. Broadcasting now. Sunday 9.30pm

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

That's was a good listen......well spotted

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Dan Dare

Very interesting and informative programme. I love BBC Radio 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Had to laugh listening to O'Callaghan! I have no opinion either way but he didn't sound very convincing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

TheChizler wrote: »
    Had to laugh listening to O'Callaghan! I have no opinion either way but he didn't sound very convincing.

Just what I was thinking. Good that the interviewer would ask the tough question in a such a "light-weight" piece.
    George Lee on a Saturday morning would do well to follow this example.

Edit: Podcast available here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

what was it about give us the jist?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭zetalambda

TheChizler wrote: »
    Just what I was thinking. Good that the interviewer would ask the tough question in a such a "light-weight" piece.
    George Lee on a Saturday morning would do well to follow this example.

Edit: Podcast available here

Me too. Not very convincing at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭LeNNoX

what was it about give us the jist?

From the Website
    "Insights into the business world with Peter Day - featuring content from his Radio 4 In Business programme, and also Global Business from the BBC World Service.

Peter Day travels to Cork in Ireland to find out what life is really like in a country just recently realised from the constraints of an EU bailout."

The podcast is only 28mins long.
    -will give a listen myself when I get a chance.

Good questions to O'Callaghan.... Opinion, opinion, opinion -- guilty in my opinion!
    And Mr Elysian tower is in some financial hole.
    Nice podcast OP - thanks.

Advertisement