Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Back playing football advice

• 26-01-2014 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

Right lads im20 and last year i got a bad injury that put me out of football for several months along with losing interest and getting to fond of the drink i tought id never go back but im back now im rearing to go after a long absence i was always fit enough and was very fit at the age of 16/17 5'8 10 and a half stone could run all day now i know thats a while back but im 5'9 now nearly hitting 13 stone and my fitness level is very very poor now i know rome wasnt built in a day and all but any tips on getting fitter and increaisng the stamina and fueling the body to improve all this?just looking at abit of advice other people might have found that helped them thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,713 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Stay off the beer would be number one! Maybe try get a game of astro or some jogging/cycling in during the evenings where there's no training or games on! Every little bit helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭dpofloinn

Lay off the drink,lock up the frying pan,pour the coke down the sink and get out every evening for at least 30 mins even if you only go for a walk

Advertisement