Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arctic Monkeys Marlay Park July 12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 AMfan

This all started with ppl bitching about Jake bugg. He's 20 ffs.your all in dier need of medical help if you think Jake bugg wasnt good and you think that royal blood (aka two men one gay couple or sausagefest) were good.royal blood were horrific

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

AMfan wrote: »
    This all started with ppl bitching about Jake bugg. He's 20 ffs.your all in dier need of medical help if you think Jake bugg wasnt good and you think that royal blood (aka two men one gay couple or sausagefest) were good.royal blood were horrific

You're showing your age here big time...

You're showing your age here big time...

I say One yo mama...and my age...and I'm being called immature....if I was 30 Ye wudnt care....U ****ING HYPOCRITES......HYPOCRITES

I say One yo mama...and my age...and I'm being called immature....if I was 30 Ye wudnt care....U ****ING HYPOCRITES......HYPOCRITES

If Royal Blood are a gay couple/sausagefest then what are AM? A gay orgy?

Well since royal blood didn't played Glastonbury this year it's just been confirmed that they are playing next years major festival....SAUSAGE FESTIVAL 2015...roll on 2015 hahahahahah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Well since royal blood didn't played Glastonbury this year it's just been confirmed that they are playing next years major festival....SAUSAGE FESTIVAL 2015...roll on 2015 hahahahahah

They played to a very packed John Peel tent actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

A few points,

Royal Blood were excellent, they are going to be big, delighted we made it in for them.

Miles Kane tried very hard and put on a show. Enjoyed him!

Jake Bugg doesn't interest me at all so I've nothing more to say on him really.

AM were very good, My Propeller was on of my highlights.

As an aside, the crowd was full of aggressive, obnoxious a"£holes who quite clearly can't handle their drink. I couldn't get over the difference in atmosphere from the Arcade Fire gig.

It's quite sad to see people passed out on the grass at 4pm.

If Royal Blood are a gay couple/sausagefest then what are AM? A gay orgy?

4 man band.... Normal precidure....two man band is bent as ****

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Fago123

There's over 20 posts indulging this child, can we leave it at that & move on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Zed Bank

This is AMfan, no it's actually him!

• Advertisement

Back to school kid you won't pass JC English with spelling like that.

Ya gotta feed the troll every now and again!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Then what is one guy on his own? Like Jake Bugg(when he started off it was only him on his own)?

As someone said you are really showing your age and lack of maturity .

Back to school kid you won't pass JC English with spelling like that.

Did my jc over a year ago and got a c in higher level...bbiiaatcch

Then what is one guy on his own? Like Jake Bugg(when he started off it was only him on his own)?

As someone said you are really showing your age and lack of maturity .

I just assumed royal blood were so **** that they wudnt play Glastonbury

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

That means the Black Keys have fallen victim to the curse of the 2 man band :(

Nice dog, bro.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭riskshamam

I would just like to voice my support for AMfan. This lad knows what he's talking about.
    First of all he is in fact correct about everybody who thinks Jake Bugg seemed disinterested being a sad **** who has nothing better to do with their lives. I mean theres an obvious correlation.

Secondly, I also agree with his point that AM are the best, but Turner is a fag, but their old songs are the best, except a certain romance which was indeed horrific, but it was really good aswell yana?

Thirdly, I have looked into it and yes a 4 man band is totally heterosexual, while 2 men playing in a band makes them a horrific live act, with the capacity to begin homosexual intercours at any time throughout the performance.

To conclude, AMfan is clearly on the money with his gaydar, understands the limitations of AM but also is their biggest fan and finally, he can spot a SAD F*CK from a mile away

AMfan "This is my life" for the full interview send me a message, he's off home now to listen to some Jake Bugg. He says bye.

Mr.S wrote: »
    If you insist.

Banned.

Awww disappointed we didn't get to see if he could spot the sarcasm in my post. Era sure he can now return to his non-saddo life of **** three times a day.

Zed Bank wrote: »
    AMfan "This is my life" for the full interview send me a message, he's off home now to listen to some Jake Bugg. He says bye.

Are you actually with him hahaha? I would be very interested in seeing a video interview in which he discusses the dos and don'ts of "not being a sad **** homo"

riskshamam wrote: »
    Are you actually with him hahaha? I would be very interested in seeing a video interview in which he discusses the dos and don'ts of "not being a sad **** homo"

I will actually make that and put it on YouTube if anyone wants to see. He's actually quite an intelligent chap.

• Advertisement

I will actually make that and put it on YouTube if anyone wants to see. He's actually quite an intelligent chap.

Post a pic of him clapping his hands while frowning so I know you ain't screwing with us

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

How long before we see a JBfan account pop up

Post a pic of him clapping his hands while frowning so I know you ain't screwing with us

On the way

"Got milk?"

High quality vid of the whole thing anybody?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Fago123

"Got milk?"

This thread has descended into something approaching a little disturbing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Abandon thread.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Jazzzman

High quality vid of the whole thing anybody?

I'll try and upload my film this evening which I took on my gold iPhone. Unreal quality! Will get editing and use Apples brilliant ''iVideoMaker' software to get an excellent feature film.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Did my jc over a year ago and got a c in higher level...bbiiaatcch

not that intelligent tbf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 sebbplatter

Jazzzman wrote: »
    I'll try and upload my film this evening which I took on my gold iPhone. Unreal quality! Will get editing and use Apples brilliant ''iVideoMaker' software to get an excellent feature film.

Possibly the weakest fishing trip I've seen for a while. I'd leave it if I were you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement