Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Credit Card helpline

Options
  • 27-01-2014 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

I called up Tesco credit card helpline number 1800555743 twice today and it went to ABB helpline in German.

Anybody had similar issues ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Are you sure that you didn't misdial?

Did you try the +44 number (direct British landline)?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

free_man wrote: »
    I called up Tesco credit card helpline number 1800555743 twice today and it went to ABB helpline in German.

Anybody had similar issues ??

Tried it there from O2 mobile and it went to Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭free_man

The direct british landline worked but the 1800 number still goes to some ABP (not ABB) office. It might be due to some changes in my office telephony system. I called from my mobile (O2) and it went to Tesco as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,224 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

I had the same this morning, dialing it from my office line I got through to ABP (with dutch announcements in the IVR), but dialing it from the mobile got me trough to Tesco, so did dialing the UK number from my office line.

I also had this with other toll free numbers, so I assume what ever our IT department has done went wrong and it's now dialing the toll free numbers in Ireland wrongly.

free_man, possibly we work for the same company ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

I got this from my landline 30 mins ago.. Called the +44 nr instead, and they told me that they are experiencing some 'issues' with the ROI 1800 nr

• Advertisement
Advertisement