Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30€ to over 500€ in 5 bets

Options
  • 27-01-2014 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭

I have been inspired by few logs in the recent days and I decided to start my own log.

Rules:
    - Average odd would be 1.8
    - Most bets would be pre play rather than in play
    - I will try to only bet on the likes of overs, unders, BTTS, DC.....
    - I will mainly bet on football
    - If I loose this challenge I might try again a couple of times but with less money
    - Only single bets
    - In some instances I won't be able to announce my bet beforehand but I will always add a screenshot :cool:.

let the fun begin

1st bet:
    Scunthorpe game over 2.5 @ 2.05

wish me luck folks :D.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bennyineire

I will follow with interest and laugh my ass off if you fail and kick myself if you succeed, best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Jimmyod19

Will follow this with much interest Peace brother! Best of luck with the log!

Ive had some awful luck with accumulators as of late with one leg letting me down two weeks in a row! Atletico last weekend in an hefty bet which I should have cashed out on! And then Felix Younger the horse letting me down for a nice few quid!

Time to re-assess the strategy I think and be patient and not attempt to go for the big kill!

These logs are very interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Never thought of doing something lone of these but there seems to be serious interest in them lately! Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Nerves getting to you yet? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭peace2804

Nerves getting to you yet? :)

a lot lol, watched the first 30 min and what can I say, what a poor level...I doubt we will even see 1 goal.
    Tomorrow is another day and there are lots of good matches.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,887 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

I've been trying to get into these types of bets of late. I find them very enjoyable. I try to use in play after 10-15 mins to try to boost the odds but take a safe enough option at the same time. I might even start a thread of my own at some stage.

Best of luck tomorrow

peace2804 wrote: »

1st bet:
    Scunthorpe game over 2.5 @ 2.05

wish me luck folks :D.

0-0 is the result :(, no luck today.....will start tomorrow with 15 quid :D.

No luck today either:

9v9umfti3

Not sure if I will keep going :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Raoul

This thread is sad. Unlucky mate!

• Advertisement

Raoul wrote: »
    This thread is sad. Unlucky mate!
    Bit unlucky, will certainly try it again at a later stage ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Raoul

No time like the present. Marseille today :)

Raoul wrote: »
    No time like the present. Marseille today :)

I have no intention on betting on any french team these days :D, french teams are so unpredictable + their odds to win are very low and I am looking mainly for high odds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭Colonialboy

good thread.. but hard luck.

Advertisement