Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aftercare Problem?

Options
  • 27-01-2014 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi All,

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I got some work done on my forearm in early december and looked after my new tattoo by keeping it clean and applied bepanthen to it around 3-4 times a day, it appeared to heal a couple of weeks ago and i stopped applying cream to it but in the last week a part of the tattoo has raised on the linework and began to peel again? There isnt any pain, redness or itching or discharge, it raised quite a bit a few days ago but is almost completely flat now and peeling. I've never experienced this with any of my other tattoos does anyone have any ideas? I'll be visiting my artist again soon but he's away at the moment. Any input appreciated.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Try using some more Bepanthen or Johnson's baby lotion (you'd need to use more of this)

Advertisement