Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any unwanted items to help out dog rescue lady.

Options
  • 27-01-2014 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

There is a dog rescue lady in the west of the county who needs any unwanted kennels or items anyone may have and not need anymore, that may be of benefit to her to organise extra dog runs etc to take in more dogs to home. She has been doing this for years on her own and never, ever gets a penny from anyone, just does it for the love of the dogs. She has saved many a litter from certain death and made many lives happier by matching people up with little pets. It would be really appreciated if anyone can help please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭rasper

Best of luck , ill ask around and if I can come up with anything ill be in touch
    If I had the space and time I'd save a few myself , disgusting record of animal cruelty in Ireland , so good to hear people do care , also worth noting inistoige ,dog home has 2 charity shops in tramore , another special lady up there , so worth donating old CDs books and stuff not being used I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Brianne

Thanks Rasper. Yes a lot of very kind people who give their time to looking after the animals that others abuse. Welfare laws are terrible and don't do anything atall to help these poor defenceless creatures.

Advertisement