Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to transfer colleges????

Options
  • 27-01-2014 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hi, I am in my first year at an I.T and for various reasons, I would like to transfer into a I.T closer to home in 2nd year.
    Does anyone know how one can do that and what the process of it is? It just that I heard it is possible but I can't find much info on it, and I would rather check here to see if anyone has any advice for me.

Thanks. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 edelg

I'm looking into doing the same thing. Firstly I'd say contact your I.T then contact the I.T you want to transfer to. If you want to transfer into the second year of a course I think you have to be coming from a similar course that will have a certain amount of the same modules and you'll probably need to have the points requirements for the new course too. If you want to do a completely different course you'll probably have to go back to first year in which case id say you might have to apply through the cao, I cant say for sure but anyway give your college a ring, they'll tell you it all! :)

Advertisement