Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage protection and Life insurance

Options
  • 27-01-2014 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭

HI,

Quick advice needed. I am getting a large fixed asset loan and the Credit Union want me to update my Life insurance to account for it which is fair enough. I rang Hibernian to get a quote on the update and the girl said she couldn't help me I needed to speak to the agent. I then explained that the agent is not operating anymore and she said he was, here's his number.

I gave up, took the number and it rings out, a quick solo check and yes, they are dissolved:

http://www.solocheck.ie/Irish-Company/Plunkett-Mortgage-Shop-Limited-340652

Who do I go to now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

ring Hibernian back again. If they refuse to assit tell them you will be left with no option then but to cancel your policy and take one up with another insurer. Watch then quickly change their tune and help you then.

ridiculous I had a similar issue with Irish Life did the above and magically all of a sudden they could help me.

Advertisement