Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool vs Evertons - Tuesday 8.00pm

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Djjrhdydgrgdyyryeiakdbdhrurudieirydtdzvsheheydyganakdpeoeudtd.

Fcuk yeah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,797 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Vicxas wrote: »
    I think Alberto should get more of a run out. He does look really bright in the very brief parts we see him.
    No he shouldn't - Coutinho is a better player who has an infinitely better work rate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,105 ✭✭✭mada999

DDC1990 wrote: »
    Not his biggest fan after the Goodison game, but Mirallas is class.

Having a great game.

Could we poach him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Clean
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTt9K9ta347rCPVuVqfkKwXb2_0-MZhYGSQsgUyaxgX78XUl5Jf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,887 ✭✭✭✭klose

Did not see that result/performance coming, superb stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

I would have taken a draw before the game.
    To say i'm very happy about that result is an understatement.
    Absolutely f**king delighted is about right.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭D1976

Everton fans devastated after losing their bus fare home, dirty gypos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,395 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Can't watch the game here. Have Liverpool been worth the 4-0 scoreline?

Yes. Could have been more to be honest. Got a few goals up and just played on the break for the 2nd half.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

That'll do pig, that'll do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭CL7

D1976 wrote: »
    Everton fans devastated after losing their bus fare home, dirty gypos

wtf?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

This is the quietest a certain Everton fan has been in a Liverpool match thread all season....that's a good night. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,105 ✭✭✭mada999

RoryMac wrote: »
    Not to take anything away from Liverpool's performance but jesus Everton really shot themselves in the foot with their sloppy passing

it's usually what happens in football matches, the other teams players make mistakes and then you get a goal

CL7 wrote: »
    wtf?

ignore it. not worth the effort...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Owen really is a bitter, bitter little man.

I'll never forget his face in the ITV box at Anfield that magical night when we beat Chelsea to reach Istanbul. You could tell in that moment how gutted he was he left the year before.

CL7 wrote: »
    wtf?

Throwing coins, absolutely disgusting to see at any match. And thrown at their captain of their national team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,548 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Not really, Traore was sh1te.

Throwing coins, absolutely disgusting to see at any match. And thrown at their captain of their national team.

EVERY team has eejits that support them. There are assholes everywhere. Blanketing every fan on the actions of a few is a seriously stupid thing to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,949 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Regardless of fans behaviour, there is no need to be resorting to abuse on this site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭CL7

Tonight? oh! missed it so, crap broadband so stream wasn't the best.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,966 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Despicable behaviour indeed, agreed. A bit rich though considering an Oldham fan was stabbed after a Liverpool game and a Hull supporter's bus had it's windows smashed, again after a Liverpool game. Keep forgetting their **** doesn't stink though.

As for the game, suffice to say that there was only one team playing there tonight and very well at that. The finish from Sturridge for the one at the edge of the box was class. Everton barely troubled Mignolet at all and that was worrying not to mention Lukaku is crocked now :(

Suck it up and carry on. Well played 'Pool *shakes fist*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Those Evertons took one hell of a beating.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Liamalone wrote: »
    Despicable behaviour indeed, agreed. A bit rich though considering an Oldham fan was stabbed after a Liverpool game and a Hull supporter's bus had it's windows smashed, again after a Liverpool game. Keep forgetting their **** doesn't stink though.

As for the game, suffice to say that there was only one team playing there tonight and very well at that. The finish from Sturridge for the one at the edge of the box was class. Everton barely troubled Mignolet at all and that was worrying not to mention Lukaku is crocked now :(

Thats all scummy behaviour

Any news on Lukaku? massive blow

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Thats all scummy behaviour

Any news on Lukaku? massive blow

As mentioned before, every club has it's eejits :( Lucky we're all top lads/ladies on here :D

Rumour mill has Lukaku's ankle ligaments done :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭ratracer

Nice interview by Sturridge there, no drama, was disappointed to be taken off, maybe overreacted but it's done, carry on to the next game!!!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 933 ✭✭✭dardoz

Guys, are there no highlights of tonight's games on anywhere? I thought there would be a MOTD...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,564 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

A young Mark Lawrence?

As mentioned before, every club has it's eejits :( Lucky we're all top lads/ladies on here :D

Rumour mill has Lukaku's ankle ligaments done :(

Massive blow not just this season but also to your hopes of keeping him I reckon

True I agree, it's just nasty to see at any game, by any fans (Liverpool fans included).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

To say that I was slightly disappointed that we didn't get a fifth or sixth sums it up. Excellent performance, I was genuinely nervous all day about this, but what a win! Delighted :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

Absurd post.

Can a persons actions outside a stadium be attributed to a football club.

Everton's travelling fans were inside the stadium and threw objects onto the pitch. Don't try to justify the their actions.

• Advertisement

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Massive blow not just this season but also to your hopes of keeping him I reckon

Don't think we ever had a chance of keeping him tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,295 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

dardoz wrote: »
    Guys, are there no highlights of tonight's games on anywhere? I thought there would be a MOTD...

Can only show one MOTD for contract reasons so its always on the Wednesday night when games are split over two nights.

Always been that way

Absurd post.

Can a persons actions outside a stadium be attributed to a football club.

Everton's travelling fans were inside the stadium and threw objects onto the pitch. Don't try to justify the their actions.

If you say so but I disagree. I was in no way trying to justify their actions, maybe you missed the first part of my post. You cannot justify throwing stuff at anyone at a match whether it be a player or supporter.

*unless you are a player taking a throw in

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Good game that, good game.

lol
    lol Sterling impersonating Suarez with a dive
    quarryman wrote: »
    Everton to grab all 3 points 35/1.

Worth a flutter.
    "Ah, sure let them have their day"

-Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal fans.

UnfathomableSadness.gif

Don't think we ever had a chance of keeping him tbh

Hope he comes back, want best players at the World Cup

• Registered Users Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

If you say so but I disagree. I was in no way trying to justify their actions, maybe you missed the first part of my post. You cannot justify throwing stuff at anyone at a match whether it be a player or supporter.

*unless you are a player taking a throw in

I suppose the crux of my point is when does your behaviour stop painting your club and its supporters in a bad light. The Match is over and you're on your way home wearing the club colours and you decide to pick a fight and stab someone.

There's a set of standards and a way to behave inside stadiums and any set of fans who doesn't adhere to these should have their allocations of travelling support tickets withdrawn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Ross Barkley world class my bollox. Was delighted when I saw him starting.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭Agueroooo

Nuri I could kiss ya. Lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

For anyone who missed the game, here are the best Everton highlights.

BfGX5jaIQAERoNl.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

Everton have conceded only 24 goals this season (3rd best in PL), 7 of those have been scored by Liverpool (29%)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

daithijjj wrote: »
    For anyone who missed the game, here are the best Everton highlights.

BfGX5jaIQAERoNl.jpg
    Poor girl :( Lets cheer her up fellow boardsies!

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    Poor girl :( Lets cheer her up fellow boardsies!

I will send her a Liverpool jersey in the post .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

Well that, was thoroughly enjoyable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

I hope Lukaku is fine, not because Everton have games against top 4 rivals that he could do damage to, but because he's a fine player, exciting to watch.

Liamalone is a bit bitter, sometimes it is hard to admit when you are outclassed. Sign of sportsmanship to me, but there's always one.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

K-9 wrote: »
    I hope Lukaku is fine, not because Everton have games against top 4 rivals that he could do damage to, but because he's a fine player, exciting to watch.

Liamalone is a bit bitter, sometimes it is hard to admit when you are outclassed. Sign of sportsmanship to me, but there's always one.

Errrm, did you miss my post saying that Liverpool played very well and saying well done? Dear me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Errrm, did you miss my post saying that Liverpool played very well and saying well done? Dear me.

Yeah, Sturridge and Suarez are something else aren't they?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

Sky channel 429 for more laughs :)

"Ah, sure let them have their day"

-Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal fans.

You must not have liked the Southampton game then .

K-9 wrote: »
    Yeah, Sturridge and Suarez are something else aren't they?

Aye, they're alright I suppose :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

Are they showing the Liverpool highlights after the Arsenal game on SS1?

Advertisement