Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Card not received yet

Options
  • 27-01-2014 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I opened a new bank account on the 30th of December but I still haven't received my Debit Card. 

What should I do?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Michela,

Thanks for posting and welcome to Boards.ie

If you call the Bank of Ireland branch where you opened your account, a representative will be happy to check the status of your debit card request. You can find a full list of branch contact numbers here

We're here from 9am - 6pm Mon - Fri so please let us know if we can help with anything else. 

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Michela

Hi Michela,

Thanks for posting and welcome to Boards.ie

If you call the Bank of Ireland branch where you opened your account, a representative will be happy to check the status of your debit card request. You can find a full list of branch contact numbers here

We're here from 9am - 6pm Mon - Fri so please let us know if we can help with anything else. 

Thanks

Billy

Hi Billy,

Thanks for your prompt reply. 
    Yesterday I called one of the contact numbers, they answered me from a call center and a lady gave me a number (+353 0766232553) which should be the number of the Dublin Airport branch, but it is always busy, so I haven't been able to speak with anyone yet.
    I am worried because all my colleagues who opened an account on my same day have been contacted from the bank via mail or phone days ago, while I am still waiting to receive my account details and without them I won't be able to receive my salary.

Thanks

Michela

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Michela, 

Thanks for posting. 

Another option would be to call Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 / 00 353 1 4044000 and an representative will check your account details. Representative assisted hours are 8am - 12midnight Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday and holidays. When you call, please select the *key which will put you through to a representative. 

I hope this helps. 

Billy 

Advertisement