Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shop for vaping / ecigs Galway?

Options
  • 27-01-2014 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭

I know theres a stand in the galway shopping centre but is there a shop anywhere in galway for vaping or ecigs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

vkid wrote: »
    I know theres a stand in the galway shopping centre but is there a shop anywhere in galway for vaping or ecigs?

Are you looking for a specific brand?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

You may be better asking in the vaping forum, op :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

antoobrien wrote: »
    Are you looking for a specific brand?

No.lookibg at starting..so just looking for a somewhere with a few options

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

vkid wrote: »
    No.lookibg at starting..so just looking for a somewhere with a few options

I think happydays (also gsc) has them. I've heard radio ads (gbfm) for shops that have them around town - can't remember specific shops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

ok thanks. Will try there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I don't think Galway has a dedicated shop for it but the folks in Vaping will know.
    There is an online shop based out of Oranmore, but I doubt anyone can visit it IRL.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Yep, 'The Best Shop' in oranmore is your best bet. It is run from his house near the new train station. You will find his number on the site and he will give you advice over the phone or you can call to his house by appointment.

Advertisement