Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

egg muffins

Options
  • 27-01-2014 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭

Hey all just looking for some hints and tips on making egg muffins, have made them twice turned out nice but first time they stuck to the try and the second time I used them paper holders for cup cakes but the muffins pretty much stuck to those too.

Now I know a number of things can contribute to my above issues , but was wonderin would temperature have an effect?

Any hints and tips you be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭livinsane

Silicon reusable cases are very good for preventing sticking. You could spray a light coating of cooking oil spray in the tin before pouring in the mixture. I'd cook at Gas 4/180C.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭homemadecider

I use either silicone muffin cases or a small lasagne dish. For both you need to grease the bottom and sides reeeeeeeeally well so the egg doesn't stick.

Advertisement