Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Statment

Options
  • 27-01-2014 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I am a mature student hoping to return to college this year. I have applied to maynooth this year for common engineering and I need to write a personal statment and am finding it really tough, Where do I start?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭lajoie

Hey OP,

Best of luck with your application! Personal statements can be an absolute pain, but there are some great sites that have good info and tips. UCD have a specific area for mature students with personal statement templates available for download. They could be of help? And maybe Maynooth would too?

Just Google "UCD mature student personal statement" and it should pop up.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭hughesga

I've a mate whose in the exact same boat. Just out of curiousity do you have higher maths done for leaving cert. Some courses have a HC3 requirement but I'm not sure whether they take this account for mature students.

Advertisement