Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox one AC adapter

• 27-01-2014 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Not sure if this is in the right forum but anyway here is my situation. I am getting an xbox one console by itself from online but i now need to get a power brick for it. the only ones i can find are ones made in china which isn't too bad i suppose but i was wondering of the xbox 360 slim power supply would work for an xbox one too as they look pretty similar?
    i'd appreciate any info people have.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Xbox Live Support sell power adapters. You could let them know your one is broken and perhaps they might oblige with a new one or they may just charge you for it. I remember the cost of an Xbox 360 one being €25.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 TheCuke

ya i was looking for them all right but i don't think they seem to be selling them separately on the site anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Yep, that's why you just give 'em a ring :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,239 ✭✭✭MrVestek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Achilles wrote: »

They're for 360's though, the OP wants one for a One...or are they the same?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Myrddin wrote: »
    They're for 360's though, the OP wants one for a One...or are they the same?

The second one down is for a slim, but either way the OP said he wanted an official and that one on adverts is not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

The second one down is for a slim, but either way the OP said he wanted an official and that one on adverts is not.

Yeah, a slim 360...the op wants a One psu no? :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Myrddin wrote: »
    Yeah, a slim 360...the op wants a One psu no? :o

Oh yeah! I never noticed that.:P
    He is better off ringing MS like TV said and get one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,239 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Ohh my bad.

Advertisement