Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs v Man City

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

Jesus, City look lethal.
    Worried now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Lightbulb Sun

Bad omens from the off, City look great on the ball. Aguero hits the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,373 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

jesus Christ aguero is some player. Gotta be the best striker in the league, ahead of chomper.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

I'm guessing we'll be hammered. 4-0 or 4-1.

Different class me thinks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Bloody hell

Now we'll find out if TS is the next big thing

Lose by more than 2 and its curtains for him this summer.

Come on te' fu(k lads!!!

What's with this fascination of lose one game and your sacked?

Is Martinez's job in trouble after losing 4-0 away to Liverpool?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

What a save, they are absolutely lethal

Bloody hell

Now we'll find out if TS is the next big thing

Lose by more than 2 and its curtains for him this summer.

Come on te' fu(k lads!!!
    what are ya talking about?
    why would he be sacked over one bad result?! What a ridiculous statement.

irishmover wrote: »
    What's with this fascination of lose one game and your sacked?

Is Martinez's job in trouble after losing 4-0 away to Liverpool?

Not sure if you are referring to my post.

In any case I'm saying if we lose by 3 goals or worse we can expect TS to be gone in the summer. I never said sack after one bad result.

If he is as good as some people think (and the rest of us hope) then he has his work cut out tonight to keep this someway respectable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Getting destroyed,where's our midfielders ???

tom1ie wrote: »
    what are ya talking about?
    why would he be sacked over one bad result?! What a ridiculous statement.

Did you read what I wrote at all...I said he wil be gone in the sumer if we get a hammering tonight.

Not sure if you are referring to my post.

In any case I'm saying if we lose by 3 goals or worse we can expect TS to be gone in the summer. I never said sack after one bad result.

If he is as good as some people think (and the rest of us hope) then he has his work cut out tonight to keep this someway respectable.

Why though? Why would you expect that if we lost this game by more than two goals that Sherwood would be gone in the summer?

You honestly think a team with Rose, Chiriches, Dawson and Walker is capable of winning against Man City?

Or you stating that levy is a ****ing idiot and sacks managers for the craic?

Losing today isn't going to mean we're definitely not finishing top 4. Still plenty of games to go and this isn't gonna be our defining moment either.

Did you read what I wrote at all...I said he wil be gone in the sumer if we get a hammering tonight.
    so if we get a hammering tonight and we finish in the top 4 by the end of the season hes sacked?.................that doesn't make sense to me. I think you should re -evaluate your statement

I'm not so sure that was offside. Was a city defender who looked in line with Dawson.

Cracking ball by Eriksen.

Or you stating that levy is a ****ing idiot and sacks managers for the craic?.

Yes, this mostly.

When I said 'curtains for TS this summer' I meant Levy - with his trigger finger will sack him, particularly if there are heavy defeats at home to teams were suppose to be competing with before the season started. Bad defeats to similar teams is what played a large part of AVBs sacking

robbed! that was onside lads!

Robbed, Dawson was onside, Ade never touched it

Yes, this mostly.

When I said 'curtains for TS this summer' I meant Levy - with his trigger finger will sack him, particularly if there are heavy defeats at home to teams were suppose to be competing with before the season started. Bad defeats to similar teams is what played a large part of AVBs sacking

Yeh that's because Levy's an idiot.

Even with our run under Sherwood I expected to be losing by a couple goals today. If you watched Man City this season they are a cut above everyone else.

By the way lads. Just watched that offside 4 times now in rewind and it looks like Kolorov keeps Dawson onside.

Yup. Got the perfect angle and 100% onside. Kolorov is shoved back by Sigurdsson which keeps Dawson a god half a body onside.

Joke.

• Advertisement

I suppose as long as their is only 1 goal in it we still have a chance, city go 2 up and its curtains

so if we get a hammering tonight and we finish in the top 4 by the end of the season hes sacked?.................that doesn't make sense to me. I think you should re -evaluate your statement

And I think you should stick it up your fu(king arse.

I'm saying a heavy defeat tonight is going to do his chances of keeping his job after the summer no favours and your trying to turn it into an argument about finishing top 4 or not,

aguero down..................

Jovetic on. Thank god it's not Negredo.

City slightly weaker lads.

Yeh that's because Levy's an idiot.

Even with our run under Sherwood I expected to be losing by a couple goals today. If you watched Man City this season they are a cut above everyone else.

And I agree. Never said he should be sacked or deserved to go, just saying its ammunition for Levy.

Thats good news, he's on fire

And I agree. Never said he should be sacked or deserved to go, just saying its ammunition for Levy.

Yeh I'd say you're right. I think Levy is beginning to lose the fans and something like this seems now expected of him.

Still fuming about that offside.

And I think you should stick it up your fu(king arse.

I'm saying a heavy defeat tonight is going to do his chances of keeping his job after the summer no favours and your trying to turn it into an argument about finishing top 4 or not,
    jaysus what the **** is your problem? I seen a problem with your original statement and I put across my view which I am entitled to do so I think you should get down off your high horse there and relax for a while you ****en clown

jaysus what the **** is your problem? I seen a problem with your original statement and I put across my view which I am entitled to do so I think you should get down off your high horse there and relax for a while you ****en clown

No chance. The view up here on my horse is great.

• Advertisement

One turn too much by Lennon there.

We weren't completely useless this half. Still definitely in it and should be level.

Advertisement