Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs v Man City

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Tough choices being a manager, keeping everyone happy and feeling part of the group.

That's when the manager has to tell a player he's being 'rested'.
    The replacement comes in, (hopefully) plays a stormer and then the manager turns to the 'rested' player and says "you'll have to fight for your place now". ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

Well, here goes...
    7 new signings and only 2 started last night. (injuries blah blah blah)..we bought too many players in the summer..3 in the summer and 2 in January would make better sense.
    I was sitting behind the goal (Park Lane) and as soon as Rose made the tackle we all jumped with ecstasy because it was as clear as day he won the ball!
    Absolute sickener what followed.
    Going in at halftime, i said to my son or maybe he said to me, that we are definitely still in this game and the next goal will be HUGE!!
    We couldnt get near them for the first 25 mins or so, but hats off to Shieky, some team.
    As Hatch said earlier, we will definitely see changes for the Hull game, and in all honesty, we knew we would get beat by Shieky!
    Anyway, for anyone interested in my journies to airport, hotel, trainstation,ground,trainstation, hotel went very well.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Well, here goes...
    7 new signings and only 2 started last night. (injuries blah blah blah)..we bought too many players in the summer..3 in the summer and 2 in January would make better sense.
    I was sitting behind the goal (Park Lane) and as soon as Rose made the tackle we all jumped with ecstasy because it was as clear as day he won the ball!
    Absolute sickener what followed.
    Going in at halftime, i said to my son or maybe he said to me, that we are definitely still in this game and the next goal will be HUGE!!
    We couldnt get near them for the first 25 mins or so, but hats off to Shieky, some team.
    As Hatch said earlier, we will definitely see changes for the Hull game, and in all honesty, we knew we would get beat by Shieky!
    Anyway, for anyone interested in my journies to airport, hotel, trainstation,ground,trainstation, hotel went very well.;)

:D our very own trip advisor agent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Well, here goes...

Never mind Devo, we'll forgive ya for setting up a losing match thread... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

If you didn't cheer devo when Rose made that tackle the linesman never would have pointed to the spot.

How do you sleep at night knowing you ruined Sherwood's perfect PL start at Spurs?

• Advertisement

irishmover wrote: »
    If you didn't cheer devo when Rose made that tackle the linesman never would have pointed to the spot.

How do you sleep at night knowing you ruined Sherwood's perfect PL start at Spurs?

I wasnt at the WBA game!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

I wasnt at the WBA game!;)

Yeh I should have said unbeaten!!

irishmover wrote: »
    Yeh I should have said unbeaten!!
    apology accepted.;)

Advertisement