Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puzzle & Dragons

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

looks like it's out in the UK but not here. I'm new to lying about my country of origin, but Tunnel Bear didn't get me around it. Going to try my UK Tesco SIM + Tunnelbear over WiFi later. Kind of hope it doesn't work, it's like Pokemon, Candy Crush and Diablo woke up after a heavy weekend's drinking and carousing, and one of them was pregnant.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

Not compatible with my Nexus 5, according to the play store :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭DeLaTroY

Not compatible with my Nexus 5, according to the play store :confused:

That's weird isn't it. Android compatible but not 4.4? Maybe P&D will update soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

DeLaTroY wrote: »
    That's weird isn't it. Android compatible but not 4.4? Maybe P&D will update soon.

Yep not compatible with anything i own. Even my HTC ONE X that i got rid of is not compatible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

It's a region lock out , <snip> I'm modding my self and how i got there not sure if it's allowed in this case to discuss bypassing region lock outs even though it doesn't actually say it is on the store. But it worked when I got it on the US store. Mods?

Said it was compatible with all devices even 2.34 ones

Edit: Odd though doesn't it normally just tell you it's not available for your region ????

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Bypassing region coding is fine. Pirating is not. So you're ok.

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Bypassing region coding is fine. Pirating is not. So you're ok.

Ah wasn't sure so best I asked :pac:

Use a trail http://www.unblock-us.com follow the set up instructions for pc and android, no download just a dns change, it is important it's setting it up on pc first other wise it wont work on the android device. Also you can use any old email as it doesn't look to verify it.

I couldn't get it from the store on the device but I could choose to install from the pc / website after clearing my cache.

Is it good or?

DeLaTroY wrote: »
    Is it good or?

Yes actually, not played too much and fairly simple at this point but I get the feeling that will change as the battles get harder and strategy becomes more a factor.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

How does it compare to Marvel Puzzle Quest? Is it the same kind of thing - Match 3 game with a user-configurable team that gives you a set of special abilities to help clear the board? Is it also pretty difficult to get anywhere without paying for resources?

• Advertisement

Banjo wrote: »
    How does it compare to Marvel Puzzle Quest? Is it the same kind of thing - Match 3 game with a user-configurable team that gives you a set of special abilities to help clear the board? Is it also pretty difficult to get anywhere without paying for resources?

Long way off that point , so far though yes match 3 colors and the corresponding team member will attack you are timed on the move and there can be combos which can cause more damage and multiple characters to attact at once, they have specials that charge over a number of moves, also you can have help of a persons character of a higher level also which makes some battles much easier, so far though they are hardly needed. I'm just getting the hang of swapping out team members for different battles and learning what each does,

Not the type of game I normally play so maybe taking me longer than some to adjust to , but it's certainly a fun game so far.

Banjo wrote: »
    How does it compare to Marvel Puzzle Quest?

If you like that, get Puzzle Quest 2. Really nice game and way better!

Advertisement