Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Physio / Therapist Recommendation North Dublin City

Options
  • 27-01-2014 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am not looking for any medical advice.
    I am looking for a recommendation for a sports physiotherapist / physical therapist, for a lower limb issue possibly compartments syndrome.

I know the terms mean different qualifications, I am looking for someone who is really knows their stuff. I don't mind what their degree is as long as they are very experienced in the sports physio area of lower limbs, maybe someone who handles runners / cyclists / tri athletes etc..

I'm in the Clontarf Area, I see some recommendations here but they all seem to be far over the southside.
    City Centre or Northside Dublin would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Slothy wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am not looking for any medical advice.
    I am looking for a recommendation for a sports physiotherapist / physical therapist, for a lower limb issue possibly compartments syndrome.

I know the terms mean different qualifications, I am looking for someone who is really knows their stuff. I don't mind what their degree is as long as they are very experienced in the sports physio area of lower limbs, maybe someone who handles runners / cyclists / tri athletes etc..

I'm in the Clontarf Area, I see some recommendations here but they all seem to be far over the southside.
    City Centre or Northside Dublin would be great.

The Man with the Tan. Dave Corcoran. Based in Coolock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

tunney wrote: »

+1, he has fixed me a number of times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

tunney wrote: »

+1 The man trained me and main reason I did his course is that I knew he know his stuff in relation to getting people back on their feet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭bryangiggsy

+1, he has fixed me a number of times.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭kingQuez

+1. sorted me out after 6months of no/minimal running where others failed

• Advertisement
Advertisement