Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to sale computer parts?

Options
  • 27-01-2014 6:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

I'm looking to make some money to put towards new build and I have several computer parts laying around, LCD screens, ODDs, HDDs, fans, is there anywhere that take that stuff in for cash? I'm not talking the likes of Adverts or Donedeal but more dedicated places?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

If you want to sell reasonably quick eBay. If you don't mind taking a loss on them trade them in to CEX.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 AesisVanex

There's a CEX near me, and I don't mind the cut, cash is cash and this stuff is usual, but would they take in laptop fans, drives and screens?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

AesisVanex wrote: »
    There's a CEX near me, and I don't mind the cut, cash is cash and this stuff is usual, but would they take in laptop fans, drives and screens?

I assumed you meant desktop fans, and monitors. They will take desktop parts but I've never seen them with laptop parts. They will still take hard drives and ram but I don't know about model specific parts. Generally if I was looking to buy laptop parts eBay is the first place I would look.

Advertisement