Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need someone for washing machine repair in Dundalk?

Options
  • 27-01-2014 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭

Anyone know someone to repair a washing machine in Dundalk?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭gernon

PM'd you a name

gernon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

Google the symtoms first, 80% of the time its a 1cent coin blocking the outlet ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

moonshadow wrote: »
    Google the symtoms first, 80% of the time its a 1cent coin blocking the outlet ;)

Really? In my 70 years on this earth I have never had a fault with a washing machine that was down to any coin blocking an outlet. Interesting! I must just be beating the odds. :)

The bigger coins/sweets debris generally drop to the filter box at the front of a machine.
    But the one cent or pennies get through the machine and lodge in the narrow hard rubber outlet thats placed in the waste pipe ,that's what makes the washing machine guys their money ;) fact !
    It blocks the discharge of water.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 myluck

Did you get sorted I can get u the name of a guy who is cheap and good i lost all my numbers but can get it of my sister if u still need it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭cw67irl

Still on the hunt for someone so any contacts would be greatly appreciated, Iv done as much as I can with it!!

Try Samson electrics in ardee , they are the main service agents for all major appliance brands.
    Dundalk I just can't help with:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

What make is the washer?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 myluck

Just sent U a pm he's very good n not hard to pay either

Zanussi i think, Cant remember off the top of my head!!

• Advertisement

Can whoever sent me the details of the repair guy from Dundalk send them to me again please! I cleared my inbox without saving it!

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭whereto now

I'm looking for a washing machine repair in dundalk, any recommendations ????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

moonshadow wrote: »
    Try Samson electrics in ardee , they are the main service agents for all major appliance brands.
    Dundalk I just can't help with:(

Do they not charge a very high call out fee?
    Make sure you clarify charges before agreeing to get someone to call out to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 louthlady77

cw67irl wrote: »
    Can whoever sent me the details of the repair guy from Dundalk send them to me again please! I cleared my inbox without saving it!

Hi, if you could PM that number I would be v.grateful.. my machine went on the blink too..cant manage without!
    thanks a mill

Hi, if you could PM that number I would be v.grateful.. my machine went on the blink too..cant manage without!
    thanks a mill

Sorry I never got the number back unfortunately, He was a lad from green gates that's all I know I'm afraid!!

Advertisement