Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ipad2 crashes on boards.ie since ios7

• 27-01-2014 7:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,477 ✭✭✭✭

As above, my ipad keeps going out of safari on boards,ie since I updated to rubbish ios7

Anybody else having this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Some people were having problems using the regular boards site viewing threads with embedded videos. Using the touch site has no problems at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

I had this problem on iPhone pre ios7 iirc.. Used Google Chrome instead of Safari and no issue, other than I preferred the layout on Safari.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,477 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

guil wrote: »
    Some people were having problems using the regular boards site viewing threads with embedded videos. Using the touch site has no problems at all.

Ah. Can't do mod stuff on touch though :(

Videos and imageshack links or writing posts tend to crash it.

Had chrome on but hated it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Just spotted the word Safari in your op. ;) Strangely boards seems fine for me on Safari since the update.. Agree though, the Chrome layout is bru-tal.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,737 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

My iPad 4 crashes on many different sites using safari since the update. I just get the black screen with white apple logo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Advertisement