Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Thermostat Valves / Thermostats

Options
  • 27-01-2014 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭

Any good recommendations for termostatic radiator valves and thermostats that can be connected to the internet for remote control over the internet. I am also interested in ipad / iphone apps for them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Just found out on the Electric Ireland forum that the new version of the climote will have the ability to add two wireless thermostats and that they have an exchange programme coming in over the next few months for people who purchased the earlier one.

I have a climote already and this could solve my problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 sona_sasta

I fitted a wifi thermostat from Owl to control my boiler - http://www.theowl.com/products/intuitionc.php

Very very happy with it so far.

There are Android and iOS clients and you can also connect to a web application.

No subscription or ongoing charges either.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Thanks, looks good.

Advertisement