Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SWOT Analysis

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

Had you looked at the kind of posters that frequent this forum and the types and scope of topic covered, it would be plainly evident that it is an SME environment, with emphasis on small and micro enterprise. Heatons is a large unlimited company with € 350+ million turnover and over 1500 employees and a UK big name billionaire 50% shareholder. How you expected to get useful information here remains beyond me.
    I also understood that most business college libraries had physical and some online newspaper archive access.

I can only concur with Grahams post above!
    Had you just stated that you were a student upfront, the thread direction would have been quite different, contrast with this one http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=205713891

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭sadista

Point taken guys. Will give more background info next time I post here.

Advertisement