Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New shower leaking inside unit

• 27-01-2014 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭

Hi I'm fitting a new triton t80z shower, after I connected up the plumbing I turned on the water to see if there was any leak. The joints I made were fine but there was water leaking from somewhere inside the unit hard to see where. It's not the pressure relief valve.
    Is there anything I can do or is it a case of taking it back to the shop.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭Robbie.G

Hi I'm fitting a new triton t80z shower, after I connected up the plumbing I turned on the water to see if there was any leak. The joints I made were fine but there was water leaking from somewhere inside the unit hard to see where. It's not the pressure relief valve.
    Is there anything I can do or is it a case of taking it back to the shop.

The shop won't except it back you have to contact triton directly and they will come out to you their numbers on the back of the instruction manual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭icjzfmq7ewon1t

Robbie.G wrote: »
    The shop won't except it back you have to contact triton directly and they will come out to you their numbers on the back of the instruction manual.

Thanks for the info. I'm guessing there's nothing I can do and it's best left to them.

Advertisement