Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best credit card

Options
  • 27-01-2014 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hello,
    I'm just wondering what is the best credit card on the market at the moment?
    TIA

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

best for what?

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Marchbride

dobsdave wrote: »
    best for what?

On your pocket :) in terms of interest on repayments. I have an AIB click at the moment but since switching from AIB to PTSB and closing my current Acc with AIB I can't access visa details online which is what the click card is.. All transactions done online. So am thinking of switching card company but don't know which ones offer best

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sites like bonkers will let you compare online between various card deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Pablo1802

Marchbride wrote: »
    I can't access visa details online which is what the click card is..

You don't have to cancel your Click Card. After closing your current account with AiB, all you need to do is to register for AiB phone and online banking for your credit card only. You should get a brand new registration number and a paper code card for online account management (like getting online statement etc)
    So far AiB Click Card has the lowest interest for credit card purchases on the irish market, and definitely is better card then PSTB.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Mort5000

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,020 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Pablo1802 wrote: »
    You don't have to cancel your Click Card. After closing your current account with AiB, all you need to do is to register for AiB phone and online banking for your credit card only. You should get a brand new registration number and a paper code card for online account management (like getting online statement etc).
    I've done this as well. It's quite straightforward.

Advertisement