Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

batteries for subohm vaping

Options
  • 27-01-2014 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

would anyone be able to name some batteries good for subohm vaping lets say 20 or 30 amps? and where its better to get them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

BOOM!

Or, y'know...not-boom.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

KA-POW!!! maybe?

Sounds like something Battman would say. We'll go with KA-POW!!! from now on.

Still waiting for my Origen clone before I jump into making a quad. Just to guarantee a special first experience with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭rui1000

hey no ... im avoiding booms or kapows ;-) but that sounds good ...so theres nothing with a little more mas? if not this would do sure ;-)

Well, these ones are the VTC3, Sony have a newer 30A called the VTC4 with an extra 400mAh, but the way the VTC3s have held their voltage for me I think they're great. Had the same one in for two days, was at 3.7v when I took it out. Handy to have enough amperage-headroom that I could easily take a wrap or two off the coil to keep the wattage up while the battery droops and it'd still be well within the limits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭rui1000

im convinced :-) ill give them a shot

Advertisement