Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

homemade baby monitor

Options
  • 27-01-2014 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi can anyone help me with my baby monitoring dilema please. I have a tomy tdv450 digital video camera baby monitor.(got as a present) Now the baby unit camera is fine but parent unit is dead. Is there any way I can receive the video feed on my laptop or ipad or do I have to go buy a whole new system. many thanks 😯

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

minirolo wrote: »
    Hi can anyone help me with my baby monitoring dilema please. I have a tomy tdv450 digital video camera baby monitor.(got as a present) Now the baby unit camera is fine but parent unit is dead. Is there any way I can receive the video feed on my laptop or ipad or do I have to go buy a whole new system. many thanks 😯

Usually baby monitors are encrypted and may have custom radio frequencies.

Your best bet is contacting Tomy customer support here

It may be as simple as the battery is gone on it, or the charger.

Advertisement