Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CAO payment

• 27-01-2014 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

hey, I'm freaking out about the cao.

I'm doing a paper application, and I'm running out of time. today being Monday and apps due fri.

It says payment through bank is made payable using "fee payment form" that is sent out from cao in galway.. my dilemma is, I don't think I'll have enough time to wait from its postage from galway to me and then my postage back to galway...

Can I pay any other way/method??

I need help please

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

ame nuser wrote: »
    hey, I'm freaking out about the cao.

I'm doing a paper application, and I'm running out of time. today being Monday and apps due fri.

It says payment through bank is made payable using "fee payment form" that is sent out from cao in galway.. my dilemma is, I don't think I'll have enough time to wait from its postage from galway to me and then my postage back to galway...

Can I pay any other way/method??

I need help please

Are you in a position to hand-deliver your paper-work to the office in Galway any day this week?
    If not,
    Do you actually have the forms already? You can send by Express Post, see here for An Post guaranteeing next-working-day delivery. Would that assist?

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭jimboblep

Do an online application pay by card you can then send on any documents by post plus its cheaper

Advertisement