Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania 30 Lineup

• 28-01-2014 12:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭

I'm gonna be bold here and make some predictions about what we might see as a line up at WM30, guest spots etc

M event
    Orton v Bore Tista : Bore Tista wins

Taker v Reigns : Reigns wins and Taker retires

Cena & Bryan v Wyatts : Bryan wins, Cena Heel turn....

Lesnar v Rocky :

NAO v Rhodes brothers

Kane v Punk

20 Person Battle royal for WH title shot : Few HOF entrants - Roberts and Warrior !!! but ziggles or someone like that wins

Divas swimwear contest ;) some HOF diva's appear..

Inter continental : Big E v Kofi

Kinda a bit lost after that...help me out here guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

As of now they have the top 5 matches planned, with the 6th being set up last night with Goldust eliminating Cody. I don't want to post spoilers here just incase. The list is in one of the threads.

However, one would hope that they aren't evil idiots and make a major change to their plans based on last night. Guess tonight will tell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Could see Lesnar going against Taker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Could see Lesnar going against Taker

Would do nothing for either man..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

My predictions are:

Orton v Batista
    Goldust v Cody
    Cena vs Wyatt
    Punk v Hunter
    Bryan v ?
    Lesnar v Taker
    Big E v Ambrose, unification bout
    Reigns v Sheambo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    My predictions are:

Orton v Batista
    Goldust v Cody
    Cena vs Wyatt
    Punk v Hunter
    Bryan v ?
    Lesnar v Taker
    Big E v Ambrose, unification bout
    Reigns v Sheambo
    Reigns v Ambrose surely?
    Agree with most of the rest there, I imagine you'll be subbing Sheamus into that question mark. Dunno who Big E would face if anyone, Rollins if you pushed me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

Gossip sites have been reporting recently that Bryan v Sheamus is essentially a lock at this stage, as well as Punk v HHH, Cena v Wyatt and Orton v Batista.
    I read that Sting is apparently talking about doing DVDs and Hall of Fame stuff in the next year with WWE too which has clouded the Lesnar v Taker thing but in all likelihood that's probably what it'll be.
    Gossips sites may or may not have included the reliable source that is Wrestlezone :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Gossip sites have been reporting recently that Bryan v Sheamus is essentially a lock at this stage, as well as Punk v HHH, Cena v Wyatt and Orton v Batista.
    I read that Sting is apparently talking about doing DVDs and Hall of Fame stuff in the next year with WWE too which has clouded the Lesnar v Taker thing but in all likelihood that's probably what it'll be.
    Gossips sites may or may not have included the reliable source that is Wrestlezone :P

Easy thing to include Sting would be to simply change the Cena match to a tag. Cena and Sting vs Wyatt and Harper. Alternatively, include Undertaker and make it a six man. Freeing up Lesnar for someone less delicate.

I think Bryan might end up with Triple H. Sheamus has been getting great reactions so it would be a waste to turn him heel already. If Bryan gets Triple H, that gives Punk something else to cry about as he gets relegated to Kane.

Without making drastic changes to the current booking, I'd try go with something like this:
    Orton vs Batista (pretty much a lock)
    Bryan vs Lesnar (one match that needs to happen, what better place than Wrestlemania?)
    Punk vs Triple H
    Undertaker/Sting/Cena vs Wyatts (covers the weaknesses while showcasing three of the biggest names)
    Sheamus and Reigns vs Rollins and Ambrose
    Cody vs Goldust
    Real Americans vs Middle Aged Outlaws (maybe add more teams and make it a gauntlet or something to get everyone involved)
    AJ vs flavour of the month

That leaves Big Show, Kane, Mark Henry and Big E as the big omissions. Four way for the IC title? Hogan as a host or a manager or something.

Advertisement