Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding bands

Options
  • 28-01-2014 1:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey guys

I am getting married this year and I'm just wondering if anyone can recommend a really good band

Please

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 14 Bell1990

Stephen09 wrote: »
    Hey guys

I am getting married this year and I'm just wondering if anyone can recommend a really good band

Please
    The kopykats are a great band for a wedding. They are based in Donegal but know they have traveled down the country in the passed to play at weddings

• Registered Users Posts: 11,591 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Bluemoose are a fantastic band. http://bluemoose.ie/index.php/weddings

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nmchu09

http://theband.ie/ These lads are brilliant! Some songs on their site you can listen to

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Converse All Stars

• Registered Users Posts: 4,953 ✭✭✭paulbok

There is a wedding forum here with a dedicated bands thread that will have more suggestions than here.

I can recommend The Bently Boys from our wedding, a little pricey, but you can tailor the size of the band to suit and they are flexible in what the play. Afters DJ available as well.
    Had everyone on the floor all night which was what we wanted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

Claire is a great wedding singer based in Dublin. Have a look at the gallery, there's also a few videos for you to check out her singing (incl. voice of ireland). Not sure if she's able to travel up to Louth, but if you like what you hear, you can still ask her...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

We booked The Full Moon Boogie Band, they are a rockabilly group that rework any song to suit their style. I normally hate wedding bands, as do a lot of family, as they can butcher great tunes...but months later all my friends and family are still raving about Full Moon, my uncle even booked them for a gig in his local :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Stephen09

Hey guys

Please

Thanks so much all for your responses. We have booked The Enemies as we got recommended them from a friend who got married last year.
    Thank you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭ned rierson

this lot are brilliant.

http://www.beatclub.ie/index.php

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭ZeRoY

Thanks so much all for your responses. We have booked The Enemies as we got recommended them from a friend who got married last year.
    Thank you all.

Hi Stephen, how did it go with The Enemies, would you recommend?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

I have booked The Lols for my wedding

They are unreal live, blew every other band we seen away

Advertisement