Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voice actors - Harry Potter as Gaeilge

• 28-01-2014 2:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone. Does anyone know who the voice actors are in the TG4 dubs of the Harry Potter films? The credits only show the actual actors but I'd love to know who did the Irish voiceovers as some of them sound really familiar and it's driving me mad trying to figure out who they are! Harry, Hagrid, Dumbledore and McGonagall in particular (Goblet of Fire).

Dia dhaoibh gach duine. An bhfuil a fhios ag éinne cé a bhfuil na haisteoirí glóir a rinne an leagan Gaeilge dena scannáin Harry Potter ar TG4? Tá aithne agam ar chúpla dena ghlóir ach níl a fhios agam cé go díreach a bhfuil siad agus táim ag éirí craiceáilte agus mé ag féachaint air! Níl aon lista dena haisteoirí gaelach... Harry, Hagrid, Dumbledore agus McGonagall i spesialta (i Goblet of Fire).

(Sorry if my Irish is awful, it's been nearly 5 years since I've last written anything as Gaeilge!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

I think one of the elderly school teachers was dubbed by the TG4 newsreader Eibhlin Ni Choistealbha.

Advertisement