Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to play pool and bowling in Tramore?

Options
  • 28-01-2014 2:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    Myself and my family will be heading down to Tramore for two weeks in July.
    I was wondering if anyone could tell me the nearest place we could go for a few games of pool and maybe bowling?

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭gary_walsh17

Hi guys,
    Myself and my family will be heading down to Tramore for two weeks in July.
    I was wondering if anyone could tell me the nearest place we could go for a few games of pool and maybe bowling?

Cheers :)

To play a few games of pool I would recommend The Old Forge (formerly Alfies) or O'Neill's Bar which are both central in the town. At the lower end of the town there is the upstairs of Murph's Bar to play pool also. All the pubs also have dart boards available to play if you have darts.

Unfortunately there are no bowling alleys in Tramore and the one that was in Waterford is closed at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭daviddunne1992

To play a few games of pool I would recommend The Old Forge (formerly Alfies) or O'Neill's Bar which are both central in the town. At the lower end of the town there is the upstairs of Murph's Bar to play pool also. All the pubs also have dart boards available to play if you have darts.

Unfortunately there are no bowling alleys in Tramore and the one that was in Waterford is closed at the moment.
    thanks very much for the reply, Murphs Bar sounds ideal as I will be staying a short walk from there.
    does it usually be busy during the week in Summer time?

Advertisement