Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where can I get a GENUINE samsung galaxy s3 charger?

• 28-01-2014 9:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭

There are loads on ebay/amazon which claim to be authentic but judging by the reviews etc, I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them :rolleyes: All I want is a samsung manufactured charger and cable for my phone, it shouldn't be that hard to find! I'm very surprised that none of the mobile phone carriers sell them and they can't be bought directly from the samsung website :confused: The only place I've found a promising looking one was on expansys but when I went through to checkout, they wanted £12 STG for postage :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

There are loads on ebay/amazon which claim to be authentic but judging by the reviews etc, I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them :rolleyes: All I want is a samsung manufactured charger and cable for my phone, it shouldn't be that hard to find! I'm very surprised that none of the mobile phone carriers sell them and they can't be bought directly from the samsung website :confused: The only place I've found a promising looking one was on expansys but when I went through to checkout, they wanted £12 STG for postage :eek:

You could try asking in a carphone warehouse, my brother had his phone replaced under insurance in one the other day and they just took the handset and battery out of the box and kept tge rest. Im not sure what they do with them but yhey might have one knocking around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

i had to ditch my original s3 charger as it just would not charge the phone at all.

pain in the gee hole. 8 hours and 30% charge

so i tried a htc charger and some difference, boom , 1.5 hour 100% charged.

so you can buy mine or get the htc one from here: http://www.ebay.ie/itm/281016003974?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Advertisement