Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Macklemore, Ryan Lewis & Ellie Goulding - Marlay Park - 10th July 2014

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Would'nt mind going to that especially for that price . Can see them headlining TITP too

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭skeg16

Should be a good gig.

Anyone know of pre-sale tickets????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

skeg16 wrote: »
    Should be a good gig.

Anyone know of pre-sale tickets????

Won't be any presale for the Marlay Park gigs by all accounts.

You shouldn't have any problems picking up tickets Saturday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭neonmaria

really really want to go the price of the tickets isn't too bad either

• Registered Users Posts: 2 eoinclancy1

Can you order the tickets online on Saturday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭pa limerick

How many tickets do you think would be on sale for this and which would be the best way to get tickets on the internet or at a ticketmaster outlet?

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭princess3901

I reckon this gig will be amazing. Definitely getting tickets. Went to macklemore in September, it was an amazing gig

• Registered Users Posts: 86,615 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭bennyl10

How many tickets do you think would be on sale for this and which would be the best way to get tickets on the internet or at a ticketmaster outlet?

Wont sell out at all, onnine will be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,615 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Wont sell out at all, onnine will be fine.

Didn't they sell out 2 dates last year at the O2 Dublin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭bennyl10

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Didn't they sell out 2 dates last year at the O2 Dublin?

Marlay Park can go.up to 60,000
    Really don't see this selling straight away.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Macklemore
    DUBLIN !!! We can't wait to come back!!! Your beautiful city is one of our favorites to play. We're coming back in July.. with special guests Ellie Goulding, Danny Brown, and Angel Haze. Info and Tickets here: http://bit.ly/1gov6rq

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭HighClass

Good lineup, bar Mackelmore. Danny Brown, Angel Haze & Ellie Glouding are well worth the ticket price on their own!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 jonny_bravo

Anyone looking for 2 tickets for this gig, pm me :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Robbieol

Anyone know what would be the best time to be at Marley Park at? Or how long will the support acts be on for, particularly Ellie Goulding?

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭pa limerick

Here's the stage times I couldn't link the website anybody know what time it will Finnish at ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Really looking forward to this gig now.

Also appears Macklemore/RL made a video for the gig.

Indo Link

Anyone know what the set-list will be, does he perform songs off his own albums etc.??

skeg16 wrote: »
    Anyone know what the set-list will be, does he perform songs off his own albums etc.??

All there gigs appear to be random but im open to correction.

Anyone got any idea what the weather will be like in marley park tonight?

Bummer1234 wrote: »
    All there gigs appear to be random but im open to correction.

Anyone got any idea what the weather will be like in marley park tonight?

I'm in the city centre now and its fairly cloudy but dry. I would not be suprised if there are a few light showers.....lets hope its nothing like KOL last week :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 Marmit3

so much for dry... it is pouring down right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭larrymiller

Heard the sound was sh!te

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭NightOfTheHunt

Heard there was some computer glitch that stopped them playing twice, fans left standing around for long periods of time. Anyone know if it was sorted out?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭Diarmuid

A poor gig. Computer issues resulted in them leaving the stage twice, 10 minutes at a time. The stage time was meant to be 9:00. They still hadn't started the gig properly at 9:40. The crowd were very understanding considering the situation. I don't think I've ever seen someone do a 1 hour set, and repeat one song. When he was going, he was good but there was too much downtime in the set.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Anyone who was there how was Danny Brown? Would loved to have seen him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭srm23

Could you apply for a refund for this - it was that bad.
    Macklemore came out, appeared no issues whatsoever then just says there is computer issues ill be off for a while, what was the issue that his backing track wouldn't play properly - despite him having a "live" DJ and band.

he then played approx 10 tracks and the encore was a repeat of one of the tracks.

was at kanye and pharell last week which was half as busy and tonight was a sell out and way less drunk kids amazing people thought that this was a better value show than those two! lines for beer were real long due to having to stop 80% and ID or throw out of the queue.

Overall,the gig was a shambles,as the rest of you folks mentioned it meant standing around waiting for them to fix the problem,then through out the rest of the show the back screen wasn't working either with no graphics,

Also the traffic from the quays on the shuttle buses was a absolute disaster...our bus went around by the port tunnel and crawled down the m50(junction 4 to junction 13),it honestly took 2 hours to get there...left at 6 and got to Marley coach park at 8,I just got in to see the end off ellie who I really wanted to see.

I'm glad I'm not the only one disappointed. I thought everything was a complete joke.

He didn't even play any of the good songs off the album.....Gold, Ten Thousand, Awake, thin Line and more.

That stupid Lady Gaga thing near the end of the set was pathetic and playing Can't Hold Us twice....what a farce.

Also, I'm 23 and I felt like a senior at the Gig, never seen so many 15/16yr old girls off their face!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Computer issues :D Did he try restarting it ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Chance The Rapper

In fairness it wasn't his fault that the PC crashed twice. Agree that the set was too short , but that was out of his control. Fair few scumbags about. O2 was better gig for him

Advertisement