Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gun license fee

Options
  • 28-01-2014 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭

Who do I make a gun license fee payable to

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

Paying by cheque? It's paid via An Post, so it's probably to be made out to them, though I'd check with your local post office first to see if they'll take a cheque for it. They should be able to tell you who to make it out to as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭vinnie13

IRLConor wrote: »
    Paying by cheque? It's paid via An Post, so it's probably to be made out to them, though I'd check with your local post office first to see if they'll take a cheque for it. They should be able to tell you who to make it out to as well.

Paying postal order

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

Well, seen as you'll have to go to a post office to get that you may as well bring your licence payment letter thing with you and get it all done in one go. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭rsole1

vinnie13 wrote: »
    Who do I make a gun license fee payable to

Why buy a Postal Order as you will be in the Post Office, so you just hand over the €80 cash with the letter from AGS and job done.

Advertisement