Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Embarrassed to get condoms on SHAG week

Options
  • 28-01-2014 11:26am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 26

Is anyone else embarrassed about taking the condoms that are handed out durinf shag week? I just feel like I'd be judged for taking them or something! or feel like I'm being watched. The last thing I'd want is to take the condoms off someone and then for fella to yell out, "Ah, Johnaton got the condoms, ha ha... lads, Johnaton thinks he's going to get the ride", and then for some girl I fancy to pass by and hear it all. My name is Johnaton by the way.

Is there any way I can get the condoms without being seen?????.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Is anyone else embarrassed about taking the condoms that are handed out durinf shag week? I just feel like I'd be judged for taking them or something! or feel like I'm being watched. The last thing I'd want is to take the condoms off someone and then for fella to yell out, "Ah, Johnaton got the condoms, ha ha... lads, Johnaton thinks he's going to get the ride", and then for some girl I fancy to pass by and hear it all

Is there any way I can get the condoms without being seen?????

You might want to worry about getting a girl/boy first. ;)

Local pub should have them in the jacks, just don't panic and buy mints by accident.

They also cost a lot more, for the convenience loike.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 26 Like Dolphines Can Swim

smcgiff wrote: »
    You might want to worry about getting a girl/boy first. ;)
    A.. well with a name like Johnaton I am OBVIOUSKLY a guy!!!!!!:rolleyes:

A.. well with a name like Johnaton I am OBVIOUSKLY a guy!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Your point?!? :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 26 Like Dolphines Can Swim

smcgiff wrote: »
    Local pub should have them in the jacks, just don't panic and buy mints by accident.
    They're not free there!

They're not free there!

How else are you going to get them without being seen. Break into a chemist?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

If a girl you fancy is passing by while you get condoms just say "I went for the extra large" , then wink seductively. You'll be pounding her in no time.

Think I get you now, you don't mind been seen/judged by your non-mates. Student's Union probably has them, but I doubt they are free.

You only get them for free during 'shag week' as a company promotion. I suppose, you could ask the student union, but you're hardly going to go there each time you need one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭CZ 453

You should have enough buddies with no shame to get them for you. I had plenty of condom mules like these. I think they used get a thrill out of buying them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement