Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Creative Digital Media Course

• 28-01-2014 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi
    I'm thinking about applying for a CDM course but the open day is not until the end of March so I was hoping to get some opinions about the CDM courses in ITB. Do you like the course, what's involved etc

Also, I didn't do art in school but I have a Fetac award in Photography and I've done a bit of basic video editing myself, would that be enough to get me started with the course work?

Any replies appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 fsspuggy

It's a really interesting course. I had intended on going to DCU but I wound up here. Lecturers for the most part are really helpful, they'll take time to help you with whatever. With some even going as far as to ring students who are short a few percent of passing module to extend their assignment deadlines.

Modules so far are diverse. Some are pointless but mandatory in all courses ie. Personal Development. It's incredibly project/CA based with really interesting opportunities to build a portfolio. The course itself could be looked at as entirely dedicated to creating a great portfolio.

From what I've heard the employment rate is near if not full coming out of the course.

Advertisement