Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advanced Filtering on excell

Options
  • 28-01-2014 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

It's been along time since iv had to work on excell and I am having some trouble doing some advanced filtering.

I have two columns, invoice amount and amount paid. And I want to filter out all of the people who have paid the full amount but I cant seem to remember how.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

It's been along time since iv had to work on excell and I am having some trouble doing some advanced filtering.

I have two columns, invoice amount and amount paid. And I want to filter out all of the people who have paid the full amount but I cant seem to remember how.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.

One way might be to create an extra column called "Amount Owed" which is the invoice amount minus the amount paid.

Everyone who paid will have 0.00 in that column.

Advertisement