Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Run-A-Muck March 2014

Options
  • 28-01-2014 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭

Any one know what sort of shower/changing facilities there is on site for the race at Johnstown Bridge Co Kildare for the race on March 1st ? I'm just going to the event itself but have to make the trek back.I don't fancy jumping on public transport covered in mud!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭Kurt Godel

You're in the wrong forum- discussion of this race is taking place on the running forum over here, including answers from the organizer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Kurt Godel wrote: »
    You're in the wrong forum- discussion of this race is taking place on the running forum over here, including answers from the organizer.

In fairness that is pure Messing personified ^^ :D

I was down at that event last year and couldn't believe the 5k odd soles rolling around in a wet mucky farm yard freezing their asses off.

Advertisement