Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hensoldt Optronics ZF 6-24X72

Options
  • 28-01-2014 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭

Arrived today from Germany.
    Its a class piece of optics,unboxed it & just had a look through it.What an awesome piece of glass.The clarity is incredible & side parallax is a joy. Illum reticle is pleasant & not fussy.Going on the LRS2 in 10 minutes after I calm down.
    20140128_143358_zps6f8f92a7.jpg

20140128_143410_zpsf7a46e2d.jpg

20140128_143443_zps0ccb9718.jpg

These things are Military Specifications,it is the beefed up version of the FL Diavari.Slightly more MOA Adjustments & click value.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Wow that's a serious bit of kit. Not cheap I'm guessing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Lotharmike

Vegeta wrote: »
    Wow that's a serious bit of kit. Not cheap I'm guessing!

Nope,still ignoring the sales receipt & making sure the missus never ever finds it.

20140128_162306_zps24946f94.jpg

Like a child now with a new toy,one awesome scope best glass I have ever looked through in truth,very impressed with it.

Looks great on the rifle, I was concerned it would sit a mile off it because of the HUGE objective. Looks tidy though. Have fun with it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭xchrisshana

Very nice best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭badshot

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Jesus, that is lovely.

tumblr_me4u2jgspu1qa0u78.gif

Serious glass i'd say. Looks the absolute mutt's nuts on the Blaser. Very best of luck with it and please do a review when you stop jumping around.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭luvhuntin

That is some rig:eek:. very jealous.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Lotharmike wrote: »
    Arrived today from Germany.
    Its a class piece of optics,unboxed it & just had a look through it.What an awesome piece of glass.The clarity is incredible & side parallax is a joy. Illum reticle is pleasant & not fussy.Going on the LRS2 in 10 minutes after I calm down.
    20140128_143358_zps6f8f92a7.jpg

20140128_143410_zpsf7a46e2d.jpg

20140128_143443_zps0ccb9718.jpg

These things are Military Specifications,it is the beefed up version of the FL Diavari.Slightly more MOA Adjustments & click value.

I said it before "THERE IS A WANT IN YOU" nice job but will it improve your shooting:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭archerforever

Nice scope

Did you get caught for any duty or how did you ship it ?

If it came from Germany there would be no duty due afaik.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Lotharmike

Nice scope

As above Duty paid as bought in EU,special order so had to wait a couple of weeks,It was worth the wait though,need a calm day where there isn't a hurricane blowing to zero the thing.Very impressive glass low light gathering is exceptional.The FOV is better in the Z6i but you are really not comparing like for like.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

Wow that's cool.

I'd say that objective gathers some light.

If the misuses sees the receipt your bolloxed. She will think you have money to spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

Lovely piece of glass. Well ware

Advertisement