Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I need a demo of a rock song -

• 28-01-2014 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

I pitched a song with EMERAZ and they're interested, but the production quality on my version is sh1t (I cannot be good at everything - I wrote the music and lyrics...)

Anyone out there willing to take a punt on this song?
    No More Radio News

I'm in Boyle, in Roscommon, but can travel to Dublin if necessary.

NO comments on the current production qaulity, please :-)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭keithkk16

Hi
    I'm primarily a electronic/dance music producer but I have worked with bands and session musicians before. I'm always looking for more stuff to practice with so if you want to send me the stems I could have a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭CheezePleeze

OK, set your eyeballs for 90 degrees upwards - what do you mean by "stems"?

I recorded this in Audacity: vocals, two guitars, bass and a drum track. Can you work in audacity, or do I ned to give you each track seperately, and if so, in what format?

The dude said I need to re-record with a different singer. Do you reckon you could make me sound like Ian Gillan, by any chance? Robert Plant would do, BTW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭keithkk16

OK, set your eyeballs for 90 degrees upwards - what do you mean by "stems"?

I recorded this in Audacity: vocals, two guitars, bass and a drum track. Can you work in audacity, or do I ned to give you each track seperately, and if so, in what format?

The dude said I need to re-record with a different singer. Do you reckon you could make me sound like Ian Gillan, by any chance? Robert Plant would do, BTW.

Each track separately would work better, that's what stems are, a group of audio tracks. I wouldn't be able to do much with just the the song on it's own.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭CheezePleeze

Thanks for the clarification, Keith. I'll try to get those separated and online tonight. I'll email you later.

Advertisement