Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coin counting

Options
  • 28-01-2014 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I have a large amount of uncounted coin (c. €1k) - has bank of ireland a coin counting facility anywhere? I know AIB have one in Bankcentre that lodges the balance straight to an account

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

dtuohy2014 wrote: »
    I have a large amount of uncounted coin (c. €1k) - has bank of ireland a coin counting facility anywhere? I know AIB have one in Bankcentre that lodges the balance straight to an account
    Hi dtuohy2014,

Thank you for contacting us through Boards.ie.

This is not a service Bank of Ireland offers.  Our branches only accept coin lodgements on Tuesdays from 10am until noon and all day Friday.  The coin needs to be fully bagged and in the correct denominations before the lodgement can be accepted.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to ask.

Many thanks

Seán

Advertisement