Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is GEM?

• 28-01-2014 4:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭

Done a little research and found it may be an acronym for Graduate Entry Medical School, but don't know where it is. Have a tutorial there next week and would like to know in advance. If any of you fine folk would help me that'd be great :)
    Room code is GEM0028.
    Thanks! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭phish

Done a little research and found it may be an acronym for Graduate Entry Medical School, but don't know where it is. Have a tutorial there next week and would like to know in advance. If any of you fine folk would help me that'd be great :)
    Room code is GEM0028.
    Thanks! :D

You're right it is the graduate med school. It is over on the north campus, passed the health science building, once you head over the bridge you should see it.

Can't help with where exactly the room is though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

The buildings a start, I can ask so long as I'm in the ball park, cheers. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 713 ✭✭✭ricimaki

When you go in the main door, go down the corridor near/under the stairs, and its either the second or third room on the right.

Also, if its raining while you are walking there, you can cut through the Health Science building, where the door at the back is practically beside the main door for GEMS.

Advertisement