Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Learning Danish - Advice

• 28-01-2014 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi All,

I'm looking to learn Danish and wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations?

I looked at Rosetta Stone but they don't support Danish.

Anyone got any positive experiences they could share?

My work doens't really allow for the flexibility to attend classes etc, so this would have to be primarily self thought. With practice with my SO (who is Danish).

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kirstin Schack Bothmann

Hi. I'm a Danish and a qualified teacher in Danish as a second/foreign language. I'm about to start evening classes in Dublin area. I am working with teachers in DK and will soon have an online material to offer. Let me know if you are interested in learning online or possibly attend classes (ideally a combination of both).
    Kirstin

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭bigabarry

Thanks for this info. I will do my best to get involved with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Wooha

bigabarry wrote: »
    Hi All,

I'm looking to learn Danish and wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations?

I looked at Rosetta Stone but they don't support Danish.

Anyone got any positive experiences they could share?

My work doens't really allow for the flexibility to attend classes etc, so this would have to be primarily self thought. With practice with my SO (who is Danish).

Thanks!

Rosetta stone used to have danish level 1, you could see if you could get it second hand somewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭bigabarry

Wooha wrote: »
    Rosetta stone used to have danish level 1, you could see if you could get it second hand somewhere?

Wow, really? That's exactly what I'm after. Thanks I will have a look around ebay.

Cheers

Advertisement