Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commissioners for Oaths

Options
  • 28-01-2014 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭

Hi, is there a Commissioners for Oaths in Dunshaughlin/Ratoath/Ashbourne area, or can any solicitor to do this?

I read somewhere that they can charge max 10 for signature, is that still correct?
    I need it for statement to the Motor Tax office in Shannon.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 JudgeRoyBean

The only Commissioner for Oaths in Meath I could find was Brian Rennick in Dunboyne.
    I would check with a couple of local solicitors and see if they can do what you need. The last time I needed documents signed by a solicitor my local one did it FOC.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

Found out that Cadden Fabian & Co in Dunshaughlin mains str. provides commissioners of Oaths services :) just as FYI if someone else needs their services in the future. (not affiliated w them in anyway)

Advertisement