Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Police Helicopter near IT College??

Options
  • 28-01-2014 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hey guys, was driving home from the IT and there were 2 police vans and a car on green road side, and now a helicopter hovering over that side of town - any idea whats happening?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

special offer in the new burger king?

They were over along O'Brien road too, helicopter and the fixed wing plane also flew over quite a few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 kalmanon2

haha, maybe... wouldnt surprise me!

• Registered Users Posts: 60,636 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The helicopter was over the Credit Union in or around that time as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Must have been a robbery somewhere as I also heard loads of sirens along O'Brien Road, Accident on the motorway maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

Rumour of a couple of wanted lads being in carlow, but take that with a pinch of salt.

Garda Audi A6 burst past me on graigue bridge about 9.10 this evening. Didn't even know the Gards had any Audi's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Several burglary's in the Blackbog Road area on Tuesday afternoon followed by a Garda chase where the thieves escaped in the Dereen Heights area.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭personaltrainer

i heard it was some guys that had broken out of mountjoy were on blackbog road!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

i heard it was some guys that had broken out of mountjoy were on blackbog road!!!!

A bit far fetched

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭D_BEAR

Carlow Gardai are hunting for 2 young men believed to be behind a spate of burglaries in the town yesterday.

http://kclr96fm.com/news/gardai-helicopter-called-assist-search-2-youths-carlow/

Advertisement