Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacing an astec 63dv rough price?

Options
  • 28-01-2014 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭

i have an astec dv63 fitted can anyone give me an idea what it would cost to replace this with a different panel/keypad, HKC maybe?
    i understand astec has gone out of business and another one probably cant be got.
    I have been trying to contact the guy that fitted it but i think he has emigrated.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

If you don't want to fit a complete new system then the GSD i70 is your best option. They have an expander card that takes Astec zones.
    If you want to replace everything it would depend on what amount of devices are needed and how the wiring is configured.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

is there anyone you would know in the D15 area that would have a look at it?

Advertisement